S’enregistrer
Membres    Groupes    Profil    Rechercher   
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 17 Juil 2018 - 21:09     •     FAQ FAQ   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion Connexion
Ideal Dimensions For Facebook Profile Photo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Oufs Galactiques Index du Forum -> ambassade des anciens -> Les Oufs Galactiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elamgar
Big floodeur
Big floodeur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 01:03    Sujet du message: Ideal Dimensions For Facebook Profile Photo Répondre en citant

Ideal Dimensions For Facebook Profile Photo
> DOWNLOAD

Reply TINA M ERNSPIKER says October 12, 2017 at 2:59 PM Great chart! Thank you bunches for your hard work in putting this together Reply Louise Myers says October 17, 2017 at 4:37 PM Glad it was helpful! Reply Michelle says October 19, 2017 at 1:34 PM Seems like theyve changed the FB event cover dimensions again, just tested a few dimensions and looks like its now 19201010. Ive export flyer with W:578px and H:400px and post it, but the image especially text get a few blurry on IOS mobile view Reply Louise Myers says May 23, 2017 at 11:21 AM I would definitely use a larger size than that. Reply John says September 1, 2017 at 12:22 AM I think theres a little bit of validity to that. It was 400X224. It can be 20-90 seconds and should be at least 820 x 312 pixels. Its MADDENING! Reply Louise Myers says May 24, 2017 at 10:51 AM Yeah, I dont know what theyre up to. Displays at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphonesMust be at least 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall Loads fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes. Reply Teri says August 26, 2017 at 11:23 AM I added a PNG image to a Linkin Post. Reply George says April 24, 2017 at 1:54 PM Hello Louise, I really need your help. Reply Jennifer Boyle says August 30, 2017 at 10:20 AM For the LinkedIn shared posts, the dimensions above were cutting off text on my end. The LinkedIn Share an update size you suggest is perfect. If you fill this in, you will be marked as a spammer. We are preparing a new post on Googles image guideline and AMP image requirements. All rights reserved.Terms of ServicePrivacy PolicyDisclosure Policy. Read all the details on Pinterest sizes. Here's How to Tell Who's Really Worth Listening To Startup Grow Lead Innovate Technology Money Inc. Pinterest board covers are SQUARE. Reply Louise Myers says December 6, 2017 at 11:25 AM Sorry, just found your comment in my Trash folder! I actually do have a white background, printable version linked at the bottom of the post. I like the way you explain all the image sizes in one picture. Pinterest will scale the image for different devices and feeds. Reply Louise Myers says December 26, 2017 at 9:01 AM Are you referring to this post / template: Pink shows the cropping on desktop, however some people arent able to pull the image all the way down. Unsubscribe Anytime. You need to be including this shape image on every blog post and page! Multiply the width of your content area by .524 to get the image height. MJ Social Media Cheat Sheet 2018: Must-Have Image Sizes I hope you find my cheat sheet helpful! Let me know if your experience differs. Tumblr: A reader has provided a size list. We would be delighted to feature you. My TOP recommended size for link posts: Facebook, Twitter and Linked in are all recommending 1200 x 628 pixels, which is 1.91:1 aspect ratio. Do media photos have size requirements and/or restrictions? I cant seem to find a way to edit the media photo on LinkedIn. Reply Louise Myers says August 26, 2017 at 11:26 AM Sounds like you broke the internet Sorry, dont know what you mean. However, I recommend using a larger size and shape that works for both desktop and mobile. First Name Email Address We use this field to detect spam bots. The download is available in the free members area. Hopefully you are going with larger photos than minimum already! Displays have such great resolution, and low quality images dont cut it any more. 5000 Meet America's Greatest (and Most Inspiring) Entrepreneurs This Year How This Upstart Ice Cream Company Began Outselling Ben & Jerry's and Haagen-Dazs How America's Fastest-Growing Company Turned Video Games Into a $54 Million Cash Cow See More on Inc. 5000 US Apply Inc. Dearborn St., Ste. Send it to me! No Spam. CONTACT Connect Licensing & Prints Looking for travel stock photos or prints? I might be able to help 5a02188284
how to have multiple facebook ad accountswords with friends says facebook account connected to another userfacebook lottery emailcomo poner un keylogger en facebookfacebook hack 2009 3.9how to login other facebook accounthow to hack a facebook password if you have the emailcannot access account settings on facebookfacebook login accedi a facebookhow to make a profile picture on facebook app on iphone
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan 2018 - 01:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Oufs Galactiques Index du Forum -> ambassade des anciens -> Les Oufs Galactiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation